Charged with a crime similar to those below?
Whether you’ve been charged with disorderly conduct, DUI, retail theft, or aggravated assault, David B. Franks can provide you with an expert, aggressive defense.
• A Woodstock man was charged Thursday, Aug. 1, with disorderly conduct and disorderly conduct/false fire alarm.
• A Lawrence (near Richmond) man was charged Tuesday, Aug. 6, with DUI.
• A man from Carpentersville was charged Sunday with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana less than 2.5 grams, driving with expired registration, and driving without valid insurance.
• A 51 year old Algonquin man was charged Wednesday, Aug. 7, with retail theft.
• A McHenry woman was charged Tuesday, July 23, with failure to notify of damage to an unattended vehicle, failure to notify of an accident, improper lane use and driving without valid insurance.
• A Harvard man was charged Sunday, Aug. 4, with two counts of aggravated assault, two counts of disorderly conduct, possession of ammunition without a firearm owners identification card and two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia.
• A Crystal Lake man was charged Friday, July 5, with theft from a vehicle.