Criminal Defense Attorney David B. Franks routinely handles these types of criminal cases:
• Reports of a theft from a vehicle and criminal damage to a vehicle were taken Tuesday, July 23, in the 10700 block of Oregon Trail. A DVD was reported stolen from the vehicle, and the outside of the vehicle was keyed.
• A 35 year old man was charged Wednesday, July 24, with illegal transportation of alcohol, speeding and driving with a suspended license.
• A theft report was taken Wednesday, July 24, along Main Street. A Nintendo game system was reported stolen.
• A Huntley man was charged Monday, July 29, with driving under the influence and improper lane use.
• A 19 year old man from in the Hills, was charged Monday, July 29, with two counts of theft.
• A 20 year old man in Huntley, was charged Wednesday, July 31, with aggravated criminal sexual abuse.
• A water fountain was reported damaged Wednesday, July 31 at Weiss Park, Bennington Drive and York Road. A second report was taken Tuesday, Aug. 1 after the same water fountain was damaged after a repair.
You owe it to yourself to get a good criminal attorney. Failure to do so may damage your reputation, cause considerable embarrassment, get you fired, limit your employment opportunities, get your driving privileges revoked and even land you in jail.